Puff pastry, 800g: it's like the white canvas of a painting. It lets you make culinary creations of great art, or in other words the best pies or snacks, in sweet or salty combinations. Snack, apple pies or Cremsnit.
Ingredients: White wheat flour, vegetable margarine (refined vegetable oils: palm, sunflower, rapeseed - in varying proportions and partially hydrogenated palm oil, water, emulsifiers: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, lecithin from soy, salt, preservative: sorbic acid, acidifier: citric acid, flavor, colorant: beta carotene), water, sugar, iodized salt, refined ethyl alcohol vinegar.
Nutritional information / 100g product> energy value 1636kcal, fat 25.83g of which saturated fatty acids 13.7g, carbohydrates 32.6g of which sugars 0.95g, protein 5.88g, fiber 3.27g, salt 1.12g.
Other information: Store at -18 degrees Celsius until written on the package. Defrost the product perfectly at room temperature.
- Prepare the filling (sweet or salty cheese, apples, mushrooms, meat, nuts, etc.).
- Carefully unfold the sheets and remove the plastic wrap.
- Spread them on a smooth surface and cover them with a clean and damp towel, to keep them moist until you fill them.
- Grease the sheets one by one with oil, margarine or butter and add the filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180 gr C until the pie is browned.
ATTENTION! Obtaining optimal results depends on the performance of the equipment and the observance of the imposed conditions.
The photos of the products are informative and there may be differences from reality. Please always check the information on the product label (including allergens) before purchase / consumption. Any differences may appear in the descriptions on the website, for technical reasons or beyond our control, for which Remarkt Magazine cannot be held responsible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details and do not have access to your credit information